- 4 – 5 tbsp Rolled Oats
- Handful Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries
- 1 Small Banana
- Handful Sunflower seeds
- 3- 4 Walnuts
- 1 tsp Ground Linseeds
- 0.5 Pint Milk
Blend the blueberries, with the milk then pour over oats, seeds and nuts. Put in fridge overnight.Save a few to garnish.
In the morning add a little milk to loosen the mixture if necessary. Top with sliced banana, a few strawberries or raspberries, ground linseeds & pinch of cinnamon.
- Oats contain beta glucan which boosts immune system and has good soluble fibre. Its slow release so will keep you fuller for longer.
- Seeds and walnuts contain good levels of omega 3&6
- Banana contains potassium & prebiotic fibre
- Cinnamon regulates blood sugar.
- Blueberries contain good levels of fibre, potassium, folate, vitamin C, Vitamin B6.
- Kiwi is high in vitamin C